Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Sites

Like most people, I sometimes like to ride my bike in disorienting circles around town, occasionally snapping some amateur photos (or 'pics' if you prefer). These are some of those. Since this is my blog and all, you will have to tolerate them. Sorry.


Left: Here is one of our cemeteries. We actually have several. Possibly too many. Further back, you can see our iconic water tower (e.d: it's only iconic to the townspeople. A graphic of the tower is illustrated on the mayor's license plate, I believe.)









Right: Another shot of the cemetery, this time
an area absent of dead people, supposedly. A few
years back a different cemetery in our area became famous for "recycling" burial plots. So maybe there are dead people.








Left: To escape from morbidity for a moment, this pond is an odd oasis hidden in the middle of an abandoned parking lot. I hope it remains a secret between me and the maintenance staff.










Right: Before you ask, no, the place is not solely made up of tombstones, trees, and abandoned lots! However, those are among the few things I apparently like to photograph. I also enjoy derelict engine repair shops. See that windshield in the left corner? It is attached to a rusty, gutted Camry (or something like that, I don't know cars).
















0 comments:

Post a Comment